Goodbye Orion..

Dakiks

Mar 20, 2017
Ahh, it's not that easy to say, but I need to resign..
I know I have not been that active on Orion and that is the main reason I am resigning, also, for me, school starts in a few days so I am not going to be on computer anymore because my school is not in my city.
But anyways, I want to thank you Orion for an amazing experience and amazing time here, I know I have been moderator here for only one month, but it was an great experience.
I know I have not made so much friendships here, but I want to thank you all guys because you helped me to be as better as possible moderator.

Thank you @Krement for interviewing me and helping me about everything on this server, I have learned a lot from you, you corrected all the mistakes I made, also, you have been my best friend in this staff team and biggest thanks are going to you.

Thank you @Zed for all the good moments on this server, I know we have not talked that much, but anyways, I felt like I know you for a months.

Also, as I said, thanks to all the staff on this server for helping me to be as better as possible moderator.
It was a great month as moderator on the OrionMC..

Goodbye Orion..

Krement

Senior Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Mar 19, 2017
It was nice having you on the team Dakiks! I wish you the best of luck with your school and hope to see you sometime again! Peace my friend

CantKillBruce

Senior Moderator
Sr. Moderator
Mar 19, 2017
Even though we didn't talk much it was good having you, I wish the best of luck for you in the future!

__Zed_

May 1, 2017
Good Luck I feel so bad because of losing your from the Staff Team :'( If you can enter on ts to talk with me and @Krement It would be excellent :D