Orion Network Event - Community Games!

Dzbs

The Boss
Owner
Aug 20, 2016
Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that Orion will be hosting our first ever in-game event: Community Games! Get prepared as 24 tributes are divided upon regular members, donors, and staff members! Will you be the hero to win it for your group, or will the odds be unfortunately against your favor?

How it will work

- 24 tributes consisting of 8 regulars, 8 donors, and 8 staff, all going head to head for one prize
- There will be 3 Rounds of Survival Games(Map is tbd, and will be announced on event day)
- Each team will have to work together to defeat the other two teams. Once one team remains, the remaining players will have to battle it out to an FFA to obtain a victor
- The team that wins each round will earn 1 point. The team with the most points in the end will win. If there is a tie, then a 4th round will have to be played.
- The winning team as well as the winner of each game will receive prizes. More information is below.
- To be apart of this event you will will have to apply.

Event Time and Date
Date: 8/5/17 (5th of August)
Time: 12 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT / 8 PM BST
Time converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Orion+Network+Community+Games&iso=20170805T12&p1=224&ah=2

Prizes!

- The winning team will each get a 1 time use 25% coupon off all items at the Orion Network Store!
- The winner of each game will receive a Gold Donor as well as a forums medal!

Applying [Applications close 8/3/17]

(To be apart of this event you must do the following...)
1. Follow the template below
2. You must have been an active member in the community
3. You must have a mic and have teamspeak
4.You can’t have any active punishments during the event

~Also you may nominate someone to be apart of this by liking someone's application. However, we can find out if you’re asking people for likes, and that will not be tolerated!

~Additionally, priority will be given to trusted players before non-trusted players.

~We will be choosing 30 players, 24 will be playing and 6 will be subs. If you are a sub, please be on call just incase someone in the roster cannot make the event!

Template(Staff see below)
  1. What is your In game name:
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event:
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion?
  4. Do you get along with others?
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved?
If you are a staff member and wish to be a part of this event, please PM @TheLastGapple !

Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor! The roster will be updated a few days before the event starts!

Event overseers:
TheLastGapple

Roster:
1. @arsenal
2. @SoloDefeat
3. @Roan
4. @Flain
5. @Folrs
6. @Tricks
7. @Crinkle
8. @Redstone
9. @Golem
10. @Mudkip
11. @Tumblrr
12. @PAUL
13. @50cents
14. @MiniMod
15. @MJHERO
16. @cq8
17. @Batttolu
18. @TwistedFlares

Subs: TBA

Last edited:

Roan

Jun 25, 2017
  1. What is your In game name:Rooan
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event:Yes
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? 3-2 Months
  4. Do you get along with others? yes
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? Community, I feel the staff commitment and anti heat could be improved.

Flain

Mar 19, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: Flain
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: Yes I may
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? Since Beta release :p
  4. Do you get along with others? Yep
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? I could like to see the KB be fixed because if the KB will be fixed the PvP will be awesome and i'd love it! (I am a trusted player)

Reactions: Folr

Folr

Mar 18, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: Folr
  2. Will you be able to come on theOrion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: Yes
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? Since it started
  4. Do you get along with others? Of course
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? The KB.

Tr1cks

Mar 18, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: Trickyvick
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: Yes
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? Since release!
  4. Do you get along with others? I would say so
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? The knockback and advertising need to be improved but I love the SG plugin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krement

Crinkle

Mar 19, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: Crinkle
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: Yes.
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? Since its release.
  4. Do you get along with others? Of course :)
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? I really like the sg plugin, it's honestly the closest to how mcsg was while implementing new concepts as well. I hope that in the future the community can grow even bigger : )

RedstoneWarrior3

Mar 22, 2017
  • What is your In game name: Tanking
  • Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: ye
  • How long have you been playing on Orion? Since it opened
  • Do you get along with others? Ye
  • What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? I like the private shit and one improvement is changing the FFA map we have been on this one for a while

E

eboy123

1. What is your In game name: g0lem_
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: yes
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? since it came out
  4. Do you get along with others? yes
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? sg, the ffa map is pretty plain

Mudkip

Mar 25, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: Mudkipv2
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: Yes
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion?: Since it was released
  4. Do you get along with others?: Yeah
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved?: I'd like for the kb & hits to be more similar as mcsg hits.

Tumblrr

Mar 26, 2017
I love seeing community events on Orion, I feel like they are a way for the community to come together and have fun :]

• What is your In game name: Tumblrr
  • Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: I will indeed be able to come on the Orion teamspeak and communicate with my teammates on the date given! :]
  • How long have you been playing on Orion? I have been playing Orion since March.
  • Do you get along with others? I am a very social person and can get along with others easily!
  • What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? One thing I love about Orion is the drive the staff have to make the server and community a better place, one thing I would like to see be improved upon is the lack of gamemodes, which I know is already in the works. :D

Paul

Mar 24, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: cementiri
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: of course
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? Since the day it came out.
  4. Do you get along with others? Yes I Do actually. I meet a lot of people form different game modes. Hypixel mineplex ultra badlion etc.
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? One thing that I like about Orion is the staff team. They keep consistent with there job and trying to keep the server to its best fit. They are the best at supporting clients that need help with specific problems and get it solved within a matter of time. One thing the I like about the staff team is that they are super extremely nice and kind to each and one of us and respect each player equally.

50cents

Jun 30, 2017
  • What is your In game name: 50cents
  • Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: Yes
  • How long have you been playing on Orion? I've been playing Orion for a while now, I'd say months.
  • Do you get along with others? I get along with others really well, and have no issues. I'm also staff on a network myself.
  • What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved?
One thing I like about Orion is the community and staff team. This network has an amazing community of survival games players and I feel like this community is much better than others, and alongside an amazing staff team it just provides the server so much more.

MiniMod

Aug 3, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: MiniMod
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion?: couple of months now
  4. Do you get along with others?: I don't talk as much to new people but when it comes to communication to help others yea
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved?: less arrows, maybe 2-3 per chest instead of 5

MJHERO

May 12, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: MJHERO
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? A little after the network was in beta
  4. Do you get along with others? Yes, especially e girls
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? I really like the kb on Orion. The only thing I want improved is the player count so I can get into games faster but until then the FFA map needs to be changed

cq8

Aug 3, 2017
  1. What is your In game name: cq8
  2. Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event:yes
  3. How long have you been playing on Orion? roughly 2 - 3 months not sure :p
  4. Do you get along with others? of course
  5. What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? im not sure if yous want to hear this but i like the old mcsg feel of it and tbh the only thing i dont like is the lag of eu numbers

Batttolu

Jun 18, 2017
  • What is your In game name: Batttolu
  • Will you be able to come on the Orion Teamspeak and communicate with your teammates on the date of the event: yes sir!
  • How long have you been playing on Orion? about 2 1/2 to 3 months around there..
  • Do you get along with others? Yes of course
  • What is one thing you like about Orion, and what is one thing you would like to be improved? I love how similar it is to MCSG cause I loved MCSG and one thing that could be improved in the Anti-Cheat, I see too many hackers on.