Orion Network Returns

Dzbs

The Boss
Owner
Aug 20, 2016
Hello everyone!

After many months of down time, I'm very excited to announce that the Orion Network will be returning again this summer! Although our V2 developments were placed on hold due to the decrease in player counts across all minecraft server platforms, we would still like to release Orion again featuring its original launch game mode of Survival games! We will be working very hard throughout the month to make sure everything is ready for launch, however this time the release of the network will be through joint collaboration of the community.

How will the community be able to help?

To have a solid launch, we are currently fundraising a minimum of $200 to pay for all development and hosting costs. The sooner we reach this goal amount, the sooner we can have you joining our hubs ready to play! We are looking for at least 8 individuals to donate a minimum of $25, and as a thank you gift we will be giving contributors a Diamond rank. This is a one time deal to take advantage of, as it's 50% off the original price. Individuals who donate a minimum of $50 will also be gifted with both a Diamond as well as a Emerald rank.

If you would like to contribute a donation towards our launch, please go to our store at http://theorionnetwork.buycraft.net/ and click on the donation package. If you would like to donate an amount less than $25 to help out, or have any further questions, feel free to message me!

We are also looking for individuals who reside within the content creation community to spread the word of this launch. Having a great turnout at Orion's launch will be an amazing event to remember!

What game modes will Orion be launching with?

Our plan is to launch Orion with it's original Survival Games game mode, along with the possibility of an FFA game mode.

Where can I apply for staff?

Moderator applications will be opening again very soon, so stay on the lookout for that! If you are a developer and are interested in a paid position at Orion, please message me through a private conversation.

Where can I keep up to date with the latest Orion updates?

For the latest updates, you can follow and stay updated on our twitter by clicking here, or by joining our discord and communicating with our staff here.

To conclude, I'm very excited for the return of the Orion Network, and I can't wait to have an amazing launch event with all of you! If you have any questions, feel free to reply them below or message me!

Arcenim

Mar 18, 2017
It's not a joke, he's serious. Also, "other servers trying to replicate what you couldn't"? Orion had a much more polished SG plugin than any of the other new servers that have come out. He's trying to give the server a fresh start and do things right this time, so give him a break