Orion Network V2 Returns!

Dzbs

The Boss
Owner
Aug 20, 2016
Hello everyone!

Back in 2018 we had to make a heartbreaking decision of shutting the network down. However, these past few weeks a lot of the community has been returning once again, and with that I am pleased to announce that Orion Network will be relaunching with V2 this Summer(third time's the charm right?)! We have been working very hard on resuming our work on the V2 project, and we can’t wait to announce our relaunch!

When will Orion be relaunching?

Our timeline for V2 has been set within the administration and development team, and we are doing our best to stay on track. There’s a lot of testing that needs to be done, as we want the best possible game structure design for all of you to enjoy! Our plan is to have V2 launched sometime in July, however if things do fall behind before July 1st we will have our V1 version playable in the meantime.

How can the community help?

Once again, in order to have a smooth launch and to keep the network up for all of the Summer, we are looking for a community contribution of at least $200. In order to reach this goal, Diamond ranks will be 50% off, as well as guarantee to be a permanent rank if purchased starting today. You can visit the shop by clicking here.

We are also in need of more Moderators to be a part of our staff team! To apply for a Moderator Position:
- Make sure you meet all the requirements and follow the guidelines found here.
- Submit your application with the given template here.

To conclude, I’m very excited for what’s to come, and I hope you all are too! More announcements will be posted on our forums very soon, but be sure to also stay updated on our Twitter here and join our Discord here to communicate with our staff and other community members!