• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Roan

Jun 25, 2017
Orion's Server Progress
Now as someone who has recently joined the community but has played now and then since release I have noticed a massive increase in players over the past 1-2 weeks, im really hap with this as I no longer have to wait 5-10 minutes to get in a game that only has 7-9 players in it I can just hope in one and it will have a healthy player count (Talking about SG btw). Another thing Im really happy with is that Im hardly coming accross hackers atm now weather that down to the Staff doing a great job or the anti cheat im really please and im sure other SG players are too so great job there!.

Now here is some feedback on how Orion could possibly expand its player base even more, Since we now have tons of new maps added and EU maybe it would be cool to host a Youtuber event just to get the server some more buzz, this has been done in the pass with various other servers and imo seems to benefit whatever server greatly and hopefully with the Owner being Ace this will be a easy thing to setup. Or maybe even do a Orion UHC similar to United UHC where Youtubers can take place to also gain exposure.

All in all im really happy with the server and its community atm!, so keep up the great job staff!.:)

Reactions: Crinkle

Envici

Mar 30, 2017
It's really great to see that you're enjoying the server and we too are really proud of how far its come. We will definitely take your suggestions into account and we really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Reactions: Roan

Tr1cks

Mar 18, 2017
It'd be cool to finally see some events being hosted too! I'm sure lot's of people would enjoy those and it would keep the players interested. Not sure if that's ever gonna happen though.

Reactions: Roan

Roan

Jun 25, 2017
It's really great to see that you're enjoying the server and we too are really proud of how far its come. We will definitely take your suggestions into account and we really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.
No problem!, as i said keep up the good work

Roan

Jun 25, 2017
It'd be cool to finally see some events being hosted too! I'm sure lot's of people would enjoy those and it would keep the players interested. Not sure if that's ever gonna happen though.
Couldnt agree more!

Dzbs

The Boss
Owner
Aug 20, 2016
Regarding events, there will be a really awesome one being announced later this week! ;)

Sil3nt

Jul 18, 2017
Server is doing really well its so easy to get into games now. One thing the community needs to chill out on though is the toxicity. Other than that theres been hackers on for like 1-2 minutes before they get banned so its definitely and improvement and it is so fun :D

Reactions: eboy123