Saber

Tepu

Jul 14, 2018
IGN: Tepu
Past Clans: I can't remember that many, but I do know I was in OG Omega (good friends with Josh), Legion, Lawnmowers, and a lot of other clans. It's been a while since I've applied for one so I can't remember that well.
Why would you like to join?: I wanna join because some of my friends are in here and hang around with Saber dudes, I feel like I'd fit in well with the group and meme around a lot, I wouldn't be too focused on getting in the starting roster unless absolutely needed, I'm more of a person who likes to crack jokes and meme around a lot instead of sweating on a block game. You should accept me into Saber because I'm best meme lord... if i dont get accepted, your whole roster is getting banned.

Reactions: Sylus

Keps

Jul 17, 2018
IGN: Tepu
Past Clans: I can't remember that many, but I do know I was in OG Omega (good friends with Josh), Legion, Lawnmowers, and a lot of other clans. It's been a while since I've applied for one so I can't remember that well.
Why would you like to join?: I wanna join because some of my friends are in here and hang around with Saber dudes, I feel like I'd fit in well with the group and meme around a lot, I wouldn't be too focused on getting in the starting roster unless absolutely needed, I'm more of a person who likes to crack jokes and meme around a lot instead of sweating on a block game. You should accept me into Saber because I'm best meme lord... if i dont get accepted, your whole roster is getting banned.
HE WANTS THE W

tog

Mar 18, 2017
IGN: tog
Past Clans: future
Why would you like to join?: Im trying to find a good clan that respects and appreciates me because my past clan didn't

Last edited: