West

Ation

Jun 30, 2017
I know i cannot speak for everyone when i say west was a really bad idea. Well that is because a lot of people are west. However, Orion going west has limited their player base more than i feel like the owners and staff members think it has. The reason this is, is because almost every server is east so almost all players around have adapted to it ( Once again i cannot speak for everyone. ) as an example i am east and i used to get 30 ping to Orion but with the switch i cannot get below 180 ping ( and that is about 70 more than i get to EU ) With this ping it is basically impossible to play and i see it in others as well. When i join a game there are about half the game with 4 or 3 bars of connection. And the remaining half with 5 bars. I am not trying to sound "Rude or biased" from this switch since i am east so my opinion doesn't really matter, but i feel like a lot of players that are east will have the same mind set as me and simply not play. But once again, this is all opinion based so i cannot speak for other players.

Immensey

Mar 28, 2017
I feel more people enjoy west coast. I feel it's more balanced, MCGamer was west coast and you can't say "it wasn't the biggest sg server". Thanks for stating your thoughts. <3
P.S I always will have 170+ MS to US servers :p #AUSquad​

Jimmer

May 22, 2017
There will always be debates over West vs. East. I know that a few of the staff were a little bit sad as well when the changes took effect. That's going to happen with every change, though. There's always gonna be some people that will benefit and some people that will struggle with the new changes.

Crinkle

Mar 19, 2017
I feel more people enjoy west coast. I feel it's more balanced, MCGamer was west coast and you can't say "it wasn't the biggest sg server". Thanks for stating your thoughts. <3
P.S I always will have 170+ MS to US servers :p #AUSquad​
It'd actually be balanced if the hits and kb were like MCSG's...

Reactions: Rockky

RedstoneWarrior3

Mar 22, 2017
Ye not gonna lie the switch in my opinion is bad everyone already got used to the hits and I'm probably just gonna go back to pot because of it

Sil3nt

Jul 18, 2017
So my ping didnt work the entire first day it was at a constant 170 - 200 earlier today when I logged on it was at what it should be around 60 i think its a good idea but people are going to have to go with the owners decisions on the servers and how they are making the server for the better

RedstoneWarrior3

Mar 22, 2017
So my ping didnt work the entire first day it was at a constant 170 - 200 earlier today when I logged on it was at what it should be around 60 i think its a good idea but people are going to have to go with the owners decisions on the servers and how they are making the server for the better
For the better most of the community is east coast the only reason they did it was for themselves not for their community

Khody

Jul 24, 2017
So this is Sarity/Khody and I used to get 60 ms to Orion but now I'm getting 80. I live in Oklahoma and I used to get 35 ms to MCSG and I was used to that ping. Now since Orion has switched to West, I have gotten 20 more ping which doesn't really help at all. I'm not sure if this is some connection issues with the server location changing or not, but I hope this can get resolved. I should be getting better/lower ping to West since Oklahoma is considered a state West of the United States. The kb is playable, but I feel as if it is laggy and not smooth. I can't speak for everyone like Ation said, but I do get worse ping even though I should be getting better ping since it is more than likely hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. I should be getting like 35-55 ms to Orion instead of 80 ms. This might be a connection issue with switching and I hope it is fixed soon. I feel like everyone is getting worse ping because of the switch and since Orion was hosted eastern for so long. Connection issues and moving the location is the only problem I can see that would make players be getting worse ping than before. Hope this gets resolved. Love you Ace

-Sarity/Khody